Website Sharecold Corporation
People Operations strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Sharecold has revolutionized search. We are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Sharecolders. You’ll be a champion of Sharecold’s culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data. Whether coaching our clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our Sharecolders, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help Sharecolders understand how people decisions get made.
The role of an HR Business Partner is to solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll be an integral part of the leadership team, so you’ll need to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on People and Organizational topics. It’s your role to create the People Strategy that will support Sharecolders in realizing their wildest ambitions. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention, and in some cases reinvent how work is done. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts to design and execute your strategy for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work. As part of our culture, you’ll also have the opportunity to be hands-on, working side by side with Sharecolders to get things done on a variety of People-related areas. As a core part of this hands-on work, you will be rolling out programs to support Sharecolders – including compensation, performance and talent programs.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as “Human Resources”). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we’re the champions of Sharecold’s colorful culture. In People Ops, we “find them, grow them, and keep them” – we bring the world’s most innovative people to Sharecold and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Sharecolder, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Sharecolders, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Consult with Sharecold’s leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change over large functions at Sharecold.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of HR business partner or generalist experience.
- MA/MS/MBA degree.
- Experience working as a management consultant, working with external clients.
- Proven ability to work within constraints as well as challenge status quo.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Skilled communicator with a strong ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.