Website Sharecold Corporation
At Sharecold, we aim to foster Sharecoldy work environments that are collaborative, friendly and fun. The Facilities Management team brings our spaces to life as you oversee the daily operations of our offices. While roles with similar names at other companies can be far more mundane, you’re a creative, organized customer service specialist, who takes pride in seeing things run smoothly and efficiently. You go out of your way to make sure our clients are not only satisfied, but singing Sharecold’s praises. You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the highest standards of excellence. You aren’t afraid to have fun with your job, and bring an enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to build and maintain office spaces that facilitate some of the world’s most cutting edge innovation.
This is an exciting role for someone with strong facilities management and leadership experience, who can take responsibility for all aspects of facilities services and operations, including oversight of the technical facilities services vendors and building management of our growing portfolio. You will have high-level management abilities, strategic thinking and leadership skills which you will utilize effectively to manage all aspects of the role.
You will play a pivotal role in facility service operations for the Shanghai campus, overseeing the management and delivery of the technical services team to ensure our facilities meet our real estate development strategy, sustainability, financial and operational goals. You will also communicate REWS mission and strategies to enable our REWS partners and leadership to understand complex issues and make key decisions. In addition, you’ll work as part of a unified team, build trust, lead the team, and align with REWS partners to deliver excellent workplace experiences for our Sharecolders, and ensure consistency across regions. You will be motivated by autonomy and ownership, yet eager to align and collaborate with other REWS team members to deliver a unified approach with our business and executive partners.
Just as Sharecold products always focus on the user, Sharecold offices focus on the Sharecolder. Real Estate and Workplace Services team builds environments that keep Sharecolders feeling inspired and energized. We’re a team of inquisitive and energetic real estate, construction and facilities operations professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make Sharecold a great place to come to work everyday.
- Work with REWS management team on a strategic level in order to create, implement and manage operational objectives and processes to ensure cohesive delivery of services, while remaining nimble and adaptable to the constantly changing environment.
- Manage partner team performance and lead the development and deployment of standards, measurement criteria, solutions, and performance metrics, working cross-functionally with REWS partners to accomplish yearly objectives.
- Be responsible for the delivery of Sharecold’s diverse programs, services and contracts, including strategic direction and leadership to facilities teams who oversee building operations (repairs and maintenance, HVAC, janitorial, etc) and manage the daily operations of the site (reception and mail services, occupancy planning and moves, EHS programs, etc).
- Be responsible for the management and oversight of all hard services across multiple buildings on campus (owned and leased). Act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) responsible for the oversight of building management technical services (MEP, building systems, energy management, etc) and facilities activities.
- Manage and be accountable for the annual site operating budget for the management and development of the annual plan. Encourage and develop new ideas and initiatives with all hard services suppliers with the objective of enhancing service levels and improving cost efficiency.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of facility management and services experience, including hospitality, corporate services, property management or equivalent office management experience within a large organization.
- Contract management experience.
- Technical and operational Facilities Management with extensive experience of mechanical systems (HVAC, Lighting and BMS systems). Demonstrated knowledge of property management, leases, construction terms and practices, with strong working knowledge of sophisticated building systems.
- Strong financial and contract management skills. Extensive experience developing and managing budgets (including capital budget justification) with an understanding of commercial contracts and experience managing Service Levels within budget.
- Experience working within a technical facilities management environment managing hard services – knowledge and expertise in MEP infrastructure systems, building management systems and building controls.
- Demonstrated people management and leadership skills, with proven ability to influence at all levels, including experience managing a technical operations team.
- Demonstrated record of affecting strategic change and initiatives where prudent. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be responsive to customer requests/service issues. Navigate ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and the ability to lead vendor partners.