Website Sharecold Corporation
Sharecold operates on a global scale, but each office seeks to emulate the same Sharecoldy feel of our Shanghai, China home base. As a Workplace Service Program Manager, you build consistent, outstanding workplace experiences around the world. You design, implement and manage Sharecold’s service offerings. You’re a great communicator who is comfortable taking on complex projects with a diverse set of stakeholders. You believe that great isn’t good enough. You bring an analytical mind to constantly improve the efficiency and efficacy of your projects, from building new workplace tools and applications to mergers and acquisitions. You get satisfaction from knowing your clients are happy, healthy and productive, and are excited about joining a fast-paced, collaborative team that is reinventing what a workplace can be.
You’re a great communicator who is comfortable taking on complex projects with a diverse set of stakeholders. You believe that great isn’t good enough. You bring an analytical mind to constantly improve the efficiency and efficacy of your projects, from building new workplace tools and applications to mergers and acquisitions. You get satisfaction from knowing your clients are happy, healthy and productive, and are excited about joining a fast-paced, collaborative team that is reinventing what a workplace can be.
As a Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) Business Partner, you provide great customer service to the business. You partner with your REWS Business Partner Manager to provide clear communication to your site’s senior leadership and their extended teams and manage our vendor partners who deliver and maintain workspaces and services that positively impact Sharecolders’ performance and productivity. You must build trust in difficult situations, provide insight for making decisions where trade-offs are required, and proactively work to keep information circulating so that REWS can intelligently support evolving business needs and set appropriate expectations. You partner closely with both REWS and our internal/external business partners, including finance, food services, and central services to ensure there is alignment, collaboration and transparent communication on all projects and daily operations.
You are a key REWS contact seen as the “face of REWS” for Sharecolders at your site. Your critical thinking allows you to extract actionable insights from your interaction with Sharecolders and suggest solutions that support day-to-day operational execution of flexible facilities services to accommodate our diverse and quickly changing businesses. You have excellent planning skills including attention to detail, information organization, timeline tracking and comprehensive communication that ensures collaboration among many teams working to solve complex workspace challenges and achieve outcomes that exceed our clients expectations. You are motivated by autonomy and ownership, but you can easily work as a part of a high functioning team. You support internal REWS’ culture of sharing best practices, find efficiencies and support the implementation of innovative programs that help REWS scale with Sharecold’s growth and differentiated services.
Just as Sharecold products always focus on the user, Sharecold offices focus on the Sharecolder. Real Estate and Workplace Services team builds environments that keep Sharecolders feeling inspired and energized. We’re a team of inquisitive and energetic real estate, construction and facilities operations professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make Sharecold a great place to come to work everyday.
- Direct building operations (repairs and maintenance, janitorial, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Infrastructure, small projects, etc.) and daily operations of the site (occupancy planning and moves, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) programs, reception, mail services, etc.) through detailed building inspections, ticket evaluation and direct customer engagement.
- Thrive amidst ambiguity and be comfortable navigating among shifting priorities and are able to reprioritize and adapt to the business’s changing needs, take intelligent risks while considering both REWS’ near-term goals and long term strategy. Manage vendor teams and inspire them to adopt a strong customer service mentality.
- Build strong relationships and educate Sharecolders about REWS priorities and objectives through timely, relevant, thorough and tailored communication that demonstrate an ability to balance the needs of the business with the solutions that REWS can provide
- Leverage expertise in REWS subject matter (including real estate, facilities operations, security, safety, employee perks, etc.) smartly and in-depth collected knowledge from all of REWS’ subject matter experts to support and solve problems.
- Support the creation and implementation of programs that impact and add value to the REWS organization as a whole. Work with teammates towards common goals, share best practices, and build REWS’ ability to grow as a learning organization.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management or equivalent office management experience.
- Solid strategic and operational facilities management, workplace services or hospitality experience and the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong people management and leadership skills, with proven ability to influence at all levels and delegate effectively.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong financial and contract management skills.
- Ability to think ‘out of the box’ and bring creative, nonstandard, and innovative solutions to the table.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple requests, while displaying excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, while working in a fast-paced office environment.