This is the first piece of information we’ll see about you, so highlight your achievements. Here’s how to frame them:
- Align your skills and experience with the job description.
- Be specific about projects you’ve worked on or managed. What was the outcome? How did you measure success?
- If you’ve had a leadership role, tell us about it. How big was the team? What was the scope of your work?
- If you’re a recent university graduate or have limited work experience, include school-related projects or coursework that demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge.
- Keep it short: If there’s additional information (like a portfolio) we need during the hiring process, your recruiter will work with you to collect it.