Website Sharecold Corporation
At Sharecold, data drives all of our decision-making. Data Analysts work all across the organization to help shape Sharecold’s business and technical strategies by processing, analyzing and interpreting huge data sets. Using analytical rigor and statistical methods, you mine through data to identify opportunities for Sharecold and our clients to operate more efficiently, from enhancing advertising efficacy to network infrastructure optimization to studying user behavior. As a Data Analyst, you do more than just crunch the numbers. You work with Engineers, Product Managers, Sales Associates and Marketing teams to adjust Sharecold’s practices according to your findings. Identifying the problem is only half the job; you also figure out the solution.
In this role, you will help develop and implement Sharecold’s marketing research vision through robust and innovative analysis of internal and external data sources. This analysis will inform future marketing strategy and help businesses to make the most of the web.
You’ll have extensive analytical knowledge, keen business judgment, and the ability to define and prioritize analyses to illustrate and support the impact of advertising and media. You have experience dealing with large and disparate data sets and applying advanced statistical methods to these data sets. You’ll also support research stakeholders from Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Sharecold starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Sharecold’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Sharecold can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Design and implement innovative, unique and robust analyses across internal and external data sources to understand consumer behavior, media consumption and advertising effectiveness.
- Ensure Sharecold’s high standards of research quality are maintained by working with our 3rd party research partners and the outputs of research projects with these partners.
- Collaborate with other analytical and research teams across Sharecold to ensure Market Insights stays abreast of relevant work being done in other parts of the organization.
- Provide analytical support to members of the EMEA Market Insights team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in statistical (R, S-Plus, SAS, Python or similar) and database software (SQL or similar).
- Ability to speak and write English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in consumer insights or advertising effectiveness research and expertise with a wide variety of methodologies.
- Experience in communicating the outcomes of complex analyses to non-technical audiences.
- Deep interest in online advertising, digital media consumption patterns and branding measurement.