Website Sharecold Corporation
A Sharecold project engineer works on diverse and challenging projects from healthcare system to cold stores. Our substation engineers are given the responsibility for engineering design, material, equipment, and construction specification development for high voltage substation projects. The assignments are varied and will include engineering only, constructions support, and Engineer Procure & Construct (EPC) projects. This position offers the opportunity for the successful to learn about other engineering disciplines, develop additional areas of technical expertise of interest to you, and participate in professional organizations such as IEEE. You will receive the appropriate training and support to become the primary client interface on technical and engineering issues and to be the internal interface between engineering disciplines.
- Engineering for EPC project physical design, material and equipment specifications, and construction contracting.
- Execution of industrial HVAC design, grounding, protection and control, and SCADA systems.
- Conducting internal and external client, manufacturer and contractor meetings.
- Developing and monitoring schedule and budget against actual performance.
- Providing input to monthly status reports.
- Developing and managing the preparation of proposals for new projects.
- Promotes a quality focused culture and effectively implements Sharecold’s thorough quality assurance program.
- Mentors and teaches design engineers and technicians.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- 5 years of related work experience
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license strongly preferred.
- Experience with EPC projects is desired.
- Experience in projects at 69kV and above is desired.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done in tandem with participating in deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships; an ability to identify and galvanize this complex web of relationships and dependencies to holistically solve problems and seize opportunities.